The library delivers materials to those who are physically unable to visit: the elderly, the disabled, and those who are temporarily confined to their home or a care facility due to surgery, illness, injury or disability.
- Outreach service is free
- We deliver to you or you may arrange to pick up at our drive-up window
- No overdue fines for outreach patrons
- You may request specific titles or choose by subject, author, and genre
- If we don’t have the item you’re looking for, we will do our best to locate the titles that fit your needs using Portage County interlibrary loans and Search Ohio
- Bi-weekly and monthly schedules
- We deliver anywhere in the Ravenna city limits and Ravenna township
If you live outside the Ravenna city or Ravenna township borders, contact the Portage County District Library for details about their Outreach service. Kent city residents should contact the Kent Library at your door service
Interested? Call our Adult Outreach Coordinator at 330-296-2827 x503 or complete the form below.