Following the Governor’s Responsible Restart Ohio Guidelines and complying with public health recommendations, we opened the building for limited services on June 15th, 2020.
Please read through the changes and understand what we are doing to make your visit successful. These changes are new for all of us and we appreciate your patience as we move ahead.
- Extended visits and hanging out are not possible. Think of it as "grab-and-go" library with visits no longer than an hour.
- All patrons must enter through the parking lot doors. Main Street doors are exit-only.
- All patrons are required wear a face mask in accordance with state & local regulations. We can supply one for you.
- No food or drink is permitted inside.
- Please maintain at least a 6 foot distance from others.
Library services available:
- Pick up holds from inside the building
- Talk to library staff
- Use public restrooms
- Send a fax
- Make copies & print
- Use a public computer
- Notarize a document
- Browse and check out library materials
Anyone not wishing to come inside the building can continue to use our curbside pickup service.
Library events will continue to be virtual and we are distributing kits so you can participate at home.
Following ODH and CDC guidelines, we follow a strict cleaning and sanitizing protocol, outlined in our Health and Safety Statement below. We will continue a phased approach to restarting services, moving forward again when it is deemed safe for staff and community to do so.